NC – Authorities searching Benson again for missing man :: WRAL.com

BENSON, N.C. — Eleven months after Cole Thomas disappeared in Benson, authorities were searching areas in town again Wednesday for his body.

Two friends said Thomas was driving home to Florida for Thanksgiving dinner from a job in Minnesota last year when he pulled off Interstate 95 in Benson, hopped out of the car near North Elm and East Morgan streets and vanished.

[Click here for full story]

ND – Missing woman found dead; neighbor had newborn believed to be hers | The Mercury News

FARGO, N.D. (AP) — The body of a young woman who was eight months’ pregnant when she was last seen was found Sunday by kayakers on the Red River.

A newborn baby believed to be hers had been found three days earlier in the apartment of her neighbors. That couple now are suspects in the woman’s death.

[Click here for full story]

Two charged in disappearance of pregnant North Dakota woman – NY Daily News

Authorities in North Dakota arrested and charged two people in the disappearance of a missing pregnant woman after discovering a newborn infant in their apartment.

Savanna Marie Greywind, who was eight months pregnant when she vanished, was last seen leaving her Fargo apartment on Aug. 19. The 22-year-old mother-to-be had been on her way to help her upstairs neighbor, who needed a model for a sewing project.

[Click here for full story]

NC – Three arrested in connection with disappearance of missing man Cole Thomas | abc11.com

SMITHFIELD, North Carolina (WTVD) — Three people have been arrested in connection with the disappearance of Christopher Cole Thomas, 22, who was reported as a missing person in November 2016.

Last week, investigators from the Benson Police Department and the NC State Bureau of Investigation presented their findings to date on the Thomas investigation to a Johnston County Grand Jury, and multiple indictments were subsequently handed down.

[Click here for full story]

Search for missing teen comes to a sad ending | USA Today

LANCASTER, Texas — The search for Shavon Randle, the 13-year-old Lancaster girl who was the subject of an Amber Alert for the past couple of days, came to a heartbreaking end with the discovery of her body.

The bodies of Shavon and an adult male were both discovered inside a home in the 2200 block of Kiest Avenue in Oak Cliff late Saturday night, the FBI said.

[Click here for full story]

Four have now been arrested in the case of a missing Lancaster teen | Fort Worth Star-Telegram

LANCASTER – Tips have led to the arrest of a third and fourth person in connection with the disappearance of a 13-year-old girl last seen in Lancaster on Wednesday.

The authorities and family members are continuing their search for Shavon Randle, a teen investigators say was kidnapped from a relative’s residence in Lancaster about 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.

[Click here for full story]

SC – Mother of missing teen: “We really need closure” | WBTW.com

zachary malinowski

More than two dozen people gathered at Aynor Town Park Saturday afternoon for a prayer vigil and balloon release to honor Zachary Malinowski.

Horry County Police say the 19-year-old was last seen at a basketball game in Aynor on August 25, 2013. His car was found September 2, 2013, in woods about 100 yards off of Valley Forge Road near Louisville Road in the Aynor area, police said in a report.

[Click here for full story]